Buying backlinks alone cannot hurt your search ranking since backlinks are off-page SEO. However, it could hurt if you are buying too many backlinks at once and trying to index all the links in a day. We implement the best white hat SEO techniques in building the backlinks as result Google cannot penalize your site for any inbound linking.
Best practice to buy backlinks:-
- Before buying backlinks try to find out the exiting backlinks present on your website/page URL.
- Try to purchase backlinks to your internal website pages more than the main domain.
- Make sure your website page having good on-page SEO.
- Determine the percentage of do-follow and no-follow links.
- If your site has less percentage of do-follow links then buy Tier 1 for your main domain. Keep in mind this is to only increase the do-follow links.
- If your site has 80% plus do-follow links then buy Tier 2 packages to your website page with relevant SEO keywords. If your keywords are high value then buy Tier 3 packages.
- Buy backlinks to as many internal pages as possible and buy backlinks packages once a week or at least once a month to keep your links in constant increase and active. This will help in increasing your website ranking for the long term.